1. So we agreed that you WERE okay with the big chunk off the top?
2. It’s not what we talked about, but I think you’re still going to like it.
3. Eh, I think we’ll go ahead and go with my idea instead.
4. Did you know this is my first haircut? I didn’t go to school for it or anything, either. In fact, I don’t even work here. My sister does. But she’s sick for the day and asked me to fill in. Cool, right?
5. I’m sooo mad at him. Can you believe he did that? Drove his car into a light pole. Yeah, he’s totally fine. Walked away without a scratch. But the car—HA!—it’s totaled. It’s not even a good story. Like he was running away from the cops or anything. He was just texting. How unoriginal is that? It is kinda sweet that he was texting me, but he’s still got a long way to go before he’s out of the dog house. Maybe he can take me to that new Mexican place on the corner of Jefferson and Greene? Have you been there yet? My friend Debbie says the tamales are TO DIE FOR. Like she literally said she’d probably die for them. At least take a bullet to the leg. That’s how good they are. They also have dollar taco and beer night on Tuesday. What a deal, right? I mean, seven dollars and you’re out the door with a taco and six beers. Hard to beat. Oh, look at me. I’m rambling and cutting again. HA! I ended up taking quite a bit off. That’s what we talked about, right? Or did you just sit down? Don’t worry, it’ll grow back.
6. Alright sweetie, that’ll be $75 (for a male haircut that took ten minutes).
7. Thanks for giving me a chance, man. The last guy I cut ended up pretty disappointed and actually cried a little on the way out.
8. You know what the worst part about cutting hair is? Making conversation with the clients. Oh—no offense, though.